Giving thanks to Dr Jayapradha

December 7th, 2008
I am so lucky. I’ve been too badly depressed to enjoy the last
Three months. That means my last three months have been
Pretty traumatic as well.Anyhow, three months have been
Written off to the black dog.I’m doing good useful things
Again, feeling motivated,Thinking clearly both at work and
Outside of work.My self-esteem is slowly creeping back, and
I’m actually looking forward to good things again.I never
Thought I’d do that again, to be honest.It seems like a miracle.
I choose to do good things other than sleep.

I see my charan,anna & anni. I interact with them.I laugh, and
I cry when there’s a reason to,And not otherwise.I feel capable
Of handling life and its vagaries.I enjoy challenges. Getting out
Of bed is no longer one of them.I am giving thanks right now
For getting my mental health back.

T H A N K S A L O T DR...
I do have more to say, but it’s getting late and, well,
I need my sleep. Night!

No comments: